Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A joke my mother showed me. (South, it made me think of you.)

+2
Griffin Defoe
Rochambeau
6 posters

Go down

A joke my mother showed me.  (South, it made me think of you.) Empty A joke my mother showed me. (South, it made me think of you.)

Post by Rochambeau Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:35 pm

An Italian, a Scotsman and a Chinese man are hired at a construction site. The foreman points out a huge pile of sand. He says to the Italian, "You're in charge of sweeping." To the Scotsman, he said, "You're in charge of shoveling." To the Chinese man, he says, "You're in charge of supplies." To the trio, he says, "I need to leave for a little while. I expect you men to make a dent in that pile of sand by the time I get back."

When the foreman returned after a few hours, the pile of sand remained untouched. He asked the Italian, "Why didn't you sweep any of the sand?"

With a helpless shrug, the Italian replies, "I no have-a no broom. You said-a to the Chinese-a fella he was-a in charge of supplies, but he has-a disappeared, and I no could-a find him nowhere."

Frowning, the foreman turned to the Scotsman and said, "You. I thought I told you to shovel this pile."

The Scotsman nodded nonchalantly. "Aye, that ye did, laddie, boot ah could nae get meself a shoovel. Ye left th'Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldna fin' him neither."

Furious at this turn of events, the foreman stalked off toward the pile of sand in search of the missing Chinese fellow. Just as he reached the massive pile of untouched sand, the Chinese man leapt out from behind it and howled, "SUPPLIES!!!"
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

A joke my mother showed me.  (South, it made me think of you.) Empty Re: A joke my mother showed me. (South, it made me think of you.)

Post by Griffin Defoe Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:36 pm

This joke is flawed, from a linguistic point-of-view. *raspberry*
Griffin Defoe
Griffin Defoe

Back to top Go down

A joke my mother showed me.  (South, it made me think of you.) Empty Re: A joke my mother showed me. (South, it made me think of you.)

Post by Anselm Walker Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

~face parm~
Anselm Walker
Anselm Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Your face is flawed from a linguistic point-of-view...

*has decided he is 8 years old right now*
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexaea Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 pm

^ Right now?
Lexaea
Lexaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Defoe Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 pm

*head desk* Totally agree with Truman on this one..
Elizabeth Defoe
Elizabeth Defoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 pm

^^Nobody asked you, hussy. :-P
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexaea Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm

*snickers* Yes, you've definitely managed to regress. Your name calling is cute.
Lexaea
Lexaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Your face is....DAMMIT!
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexaea Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 pm

*laughs* Gotcha!
Lexaea
Lexaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down