Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth (Subject Line) Kasey Is Wrong

+2
Essence
ST Jonah
6 posters

Go down

Truth (Subject Line) Kasey Is Wrong Empty Truth (Subject Line) Kasey Is Wrong

Post by ST Jonah Fri May 06, 2011 3:48 pm

In print. Makes it truth. /end
ST Jonah
ST Jonah
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Truth (Subject Line) Kasey Is Wrong Empty Re: Truth (Subject Line) Kasey Is Wrong

Post by Essence Fri May 06, 2011 3:50 pm

She is going to keeeeel you...
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Truth (Subject Line) Kasey Is Wrong Empty Re: Truth (Subject Line) Kasey Is Wrong

Post by Opens The Cage Fri May 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Chewbacca is a Wookie. Why does he live on Endor with a bunch of Ewoks? This doesn't make any sense. If this doesn't make sense, then Kasey is wrong!
Opens The Cage
Opens The Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Graciela Fri May 06, 2011 4:01 pm

^^ What he said. Totally. And if it has anything to do with that damn Freddy Krueger sweater...I don't wanna hear about it. And Drake..I could go total Star Wars nerd on you, but I won't.

Graciela

Back to top Go down

Post by Opens The Cage Fri May 06, 2011 4:05 pm

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

The internet's already done it for you.
Opens The Cage
Opens The Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by ST Jonah Fri May 06, 2011 4:05 pm

There is only one person on the MB that I will rely upon for Star Wars nerdology. And it's neither of you.

Regardless.

Kasey is wrong. She's not tall enough to be right.
ST Jonah
ST Jonah
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Opens The Cage Fri May 06, 2011 4:34 pm

I prefer not being a Star Wars reference source. I prefer image over substance as far as Star Wars goes, so I care more about how awesome a Sith wookie would be instead of the million bits of wookie culture scattered across 24 random books that show their large shaggy hearts are only full of tree-hugging chess-playing wholesomeness and could never become wicked creatures of that badassitude.
Opens The Cage
Opens The Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Fri May 06, 2011 5:25 pm

*tries to hide his nerdery...tries hard...*

I helped make a Star Wars fan film. It was called "The Formula". The director and I moved to Los Angeles due to it.

*sigh*
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Fri May 06, 2011 7:53 pm

ST Jonah wrote:There is only one person on the MB that I will rely upon for Star Wars nerdology. And it's neither of you.

Regardless.

Kasey is wrong. She's not tall enough to be right.

Hey! Whoa! Hey! There is no height limit to being right, sir... minus five trips to the Shot Fairy.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Murphy Sat May 07, 2011 12:03 am

Sir Drake-

Bowcaster =/= Tree-hugger. (Regardless of their name meaning 'People of the Trees.')

Also, the reason you don't see Wookiees as Sith is because there is *maybe* one force-sensitive baby born to that race every century. Which is why we have only seen Lowbacca, Kirlocca, and Tyvokka as Wookiee Jedi out of the enormity of SW books out there. (Also, Lucas has aced ideas for any more force-sensitive Wookiees for the foreseeable future.)

Using your height logic, Jonah: Yoda was renowned as one of the most wise Jedi Masters in history - and the shortest.

I am a huge nerd for Star Wars. And Dune. Very Happy

Last edited by Vivian Murphy on Sat May 07, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To mention how KASEY IS RIGHT! =))
Vivian Murphy
Vivian Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Sat May 07, 2011 12:20 am

*bows to the Queen*
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Graciela Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am

^ Suck up...^^ Awesome, just awesome Crystal *applause* I love it. WIN

Graciela

Back to top Go down

Post by Opens The Cage Sat May 07, 2011 2:09 am

I will assume that post took minimal-to-no research on your part, and am properly impressed.

Vivian Murphy wrote:
(Also, Lucas has aced ideas for any more force-sensitive Wookiees for the foreseeable future.)

My understanding is that Lucas officially said 'no more wookie jedi' not because he envisioned them as a race rarely attuned with the force, but because all 3 of the ones that are in books are practically holy bastions of peace and justice, incapable of doing wrong and fixing problems without bloodshed (That is to say, terribly written, uninteresting characters whose authors had no intentions of creating meaningful challenges or plot events for). Is this true?
Opens The Cage
Opens The Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Murphy Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 am

@Wasta & Amber - Thanky, thanky! Very Happy

@Drake - You would be correct sir, and I thank you.

I've never heard of an official reason why he vetoed any further Wookiee Jedi. However, I'd venture to guess that it is because all Jedi are meant to be heroic characters, and not have such understated supporting roles in the fiction written by others. Then again, I have not read all of the fiction, so there is a chance that they are given something more than the barest semblance of life and that they find more flesh in unread pages.
Vivian Murphy
Vivian Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down