Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Order

3 posters

Go down

Post Order Empty Post Order

Post by Autumn Razor Mon May 02, 2011 6:35 pm

I like it. We should do it more. Things get lost when we don't.

Also, I refuse to post OOC (( )) in an in character thread, so if you say anything to me, look for the reply in the off topic or ooc section.

That being said:
Autumn was standing there the whole time in my most recent thread in particular, and not not interjecting in the conversation. It was an extra page by the time I got to it. Proceed how you wish.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post Order Empty Re: Post Order

Post by Essence Mon May 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Agreed and I know I'm a huge offender of this. I will get involved and totally forget there's another character standing there. Feel free to PM me if you notice I'm doing it and call me a dumbass.

Okay, Laura can't call me a dumbass cause she'll turn that into some sort of nickname for me but the rest of you can.
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm

*Arches a brow.* Me? Why am I the one you expect to come up with a nickname involving calling you a dumbass?
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I don't trust Minnesotans.
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Does it make you feel any better that I was born and raised in Wisconsin and have only been in Minnesota for two years?
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Wisconsin and Minnesota are the same state. They both belong to Canada. Smile
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Mon May 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Then you, sir, are perilously close in your state made entirely of corn and fences with which to keep the corn in.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I have been out of this state and realized that while there are a great deal of more exciting places in this country, those places have crazy people in them. I moved back and am happy with that decision.

But I got the best of Minnesota AND Wisconsin when I dated a girl from Taylor's Falls.
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I have no idea where that is... is that one of those little blink-and-you'll-miss-it towns?

Also, Iowa has crazy people.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 pm

A) Yes, it's a tourist trap RIGHT on the border. The girl's father lived in a log cabin and when I joked about skipping the Vikings game to watch the 49ers game he asked the girl to brnig him his gun.

She was the Minnesota Women's Muzzleloading Sharpshooting Champion. Which means she could load a gun with powder and kill me with one shot while I was running away.

I broke up with her over the phone. I'm not proud of it, but I'm alive today.

B) I do not disagree with your statement, though the degrees are substantial. Again, most of these stories involve my dating life. Los Angeles was fun but I would never live there again.
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

O_O I.. I think breaking up with that girl over the phone was a very wise move.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm

I don't want to call you a dumbass. And I don't have the right to tell you to stop. I just don't want to do it. =)

But sometimes I have to go to work and a thread takes off. Most of the time, it's ok to assume autumn is there silent and listening, but I'd like the chance to have said good bye when someone leaves or to be included in conversation in a thread that I started in which Autumn had a lot of things to say to certain people in particular.

In the interest of time regarding the party though, I'm hoping it would be ok enough if she'd have spoken to a few people so that this thread can be a little more creative than autumn wouldn't necessarily be capable of all on her own.

Along the lines of, learning how to hang stars on the wall with tape, getting a black sheet and a banner, some non-helium ballons, cooking type stuff etc. Small things that could make the experience stand out. So Wasta, if there's anything you'd like to help with in that regard or provide, feel free. XD
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Mon May 02, 2011 7:25 pm

= and that was the purpose of the thread, to have spoken to those individuals about it in depth, which is time consuming on a forum.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Mon May 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Evan really was as quickly in and out as that... introductions were made, an idea hit her halfway through, and she would've bolted out of the house had Essence not called to stop her. *Snug.* I didn't mean to race around you, hon, but I figured that the conversation between Essence and Evan was happening out of earshot.

The Ragabash will most definitely help out with decorations and entertainment. She wasn't joking about the karaoke machine.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down