Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit

+4
Kateri
Peace-no-more
Rochambeau
Autumn Razor
8 posters

Go down

Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit Empty Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit

Post by Autumn Razor Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:47 pm

So there's going to be a party at Mercy House, and here's what I'd like to accomplish OOCLY, that will involve several conversations with various sept members (to include but not limited to, Starrie, Misha, Rochambeau, and Christian):

A Magic-Trick-themed decorated Mercy House
A card game, everyone draws a card when they arrive
Food, of course

Alcohol is optional but is not something Melena can acquire, so if you want to see that play a part, it is up to your character.

Family games I'd like to see in the mix:
Sept Hide and Seek
Twister (which Melena doesn't know exists yet, but I think it would make for incredible role play.)

The rest is up to you. Anyone that wants to inquire further with Melena, will be given the information that the Hearth Spirit has requested a party. He is a little exhausted from making the house feel like a home, and has mentioned that there are no children, and that he would like it if there were children. She'll also mention that she can not provide him with children, but she can see to it that he gets the party that he desires.

In terms of that thread, since it would involve everyone and could get lengthy, I was brainstorming in regards to posts. I'll throw up a thread with Autumn there to greet anyone that chooses to use the main entrance. Everyone can use that entrance thread to note their arrival/involvement, and in the interest of scenes/post order, you can all start new threads in relation to the party and room you are in, if you'd like. In the main thread, if the conversation/location is findable, feel free to provide links to the separate threads. In addition, I'd like no one to be left out, so only speak to an ST if you don't want to have been included.

To the ST's: Melena will seek out Twisting Tiger, Marks the Mud, the Warder, etc. to ensure they received the invitation.

For Starrie: Autumn will ask if she would like to help her provide snacks and food for the event. (Verity can be included for this as well, if you want.) And she'll ask about family games.

For Starrie/Rochambeau: Autumn will ask for help decorating the place the way she sees it in her head, and making party favors in regards to the card drawing upon arrival.

For Christian: Autumn will ask for contributions to make this happen. Advice on where to obtain some of the things for the ideas she has, etc.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit Empty Re: Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit

Post by Rochambeau Sun May 01, 2011 12:17 am

Awesome. Rochambeau's so in. And she will OWN at Hide and Seek.

She will also never admit that she thought for even a second of supplying a Pin the Tail on the Donkey game, because that's just offensive.

When's this going to happen?
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit Empty Re: Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit

Post by Autumn Razor Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 am

There's a howl for a Party here.

In two days, the howl for the party to begin will go off at dusk.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 am

Gotcha. So I have two days to find all the most outrageous stuff I can for this party... *Cackles.*
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 am

Yes ma'am. =)
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace-no-more Mon May 02, 2011 12:44 am

What kinda "things"?
Peace-no-more
Peace-no-more

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateri Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 pm

I'll get a post up in that thread asap. =)
Kateri
Kateri

Back to top Go down

Post by HST Justin Mon May 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Yes. Get that thread up, Cold Justice.
HST Justin
HST Justin
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm

*stabby motions*

You don't tell me!
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Mon May 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah! She tells you!
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Opens The Cage Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Not-On Topic - Sept Party For the Hearth Spirit 298579072430c397a42e
Opens The Cage
Opens The Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Well played, sir.
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Graciela Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

^^ Yes, yes. Very well played. *thanks the larp gods that the HST can take a joke*

Graciela

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Mon May 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Ok, I'm headed to work.

Anyone that enters the party scene will get a card with a specialized message, that I have already written down.

After work, I'll post for anyone that has entered. She chats idly with anyone that comes to pass.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace-no-more Tue May 03, 2011 7:27 pm

::Shakes his fist at Karla:: Now I have to think of a favorite song for Christian. I lurve character tidbits.

Anyone have any ideas?
Peace-no-more
Peace-no-more

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

=)

For the record, the first person to attempt to convert melena to a CoG gets to find the ST for a frenzy chop.

And, if you're taking suggestions for your character's favorite song, "MmmBop" comes to mind. ^.~
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Tue May 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Essence approached the shy Metis, Al Green playing softly in the background.

"Listen, I know it's been rough for you. And being a Shadow Lord can't have made it any easier. Let me help. You know, once you go CoG, you'll sleep like a log..."

As he moved closer, he whispered in her ear.

"Don't. Tell. Starrie."
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Tue May 03, 2011 7:57 pm

LOL.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Bow chicka wow wow.

Love is in the air. Now melena just needs to sabotage all B.C. between them, and the hearth spirit gets his chitlins.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace-no-more Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Christian slides up next to Melena, whispers softly in her ear, "Hey, I heard you might want to screw" ::Frenzies entail::

"What? I had this bag of screws, and I thought you needed pictures hung up."
Peace-no-more
Peace-no-more

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace-no-more Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Also, I could go with the obvious of "Selena Gomez", but I don't want to be that predictable.
Peace-no-more
Peace-no-more

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Razor Fri May 06, 2011 6:12 pm

ROFL

"Once is an accident!"

ROFL.

ROFL.
Autumn Razor
Autumn Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Fri May 06, 2011 6:15 pm

*bows*

In my pre-coffee tiredness this morning, that ALMOST turned into more slash fic.
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down