Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curse and Kinfolk (Clairifications)

+4
HST Justin
Peace-no-more
Essence
Anselm Walker
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Curse and Kinfolk (Clairifications) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse and Kinfolk (Clairifications)

Post by Graciela Tue May 03, 2011 3:55 pm

And lol, Wasta. It's okay. Really it is. You hadn't had your coffee, and I was feeling like I'd mainlined the evil stuff. I'll trade! And correct again...we're full of 'em...among other things...

Graciela

Back to top Go down

The Curse and Kinfolk (Clairifications) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curse and Kinfolk (Clairifications)

Post by Essence Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm

I'll absolutely trade you. I stayed up too late last night and I'm paying for it today.

As for inappropriate comments, it's more rare for me to have anything appropriate to say.
Essence
Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Graciela Tue May 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Lol...Seriously, blood transfusion a-go-go. I want to sleep. I have not been to bed...in two hours, I will have been awake for a full twenty four. I am going to cry. And appropriate or inappropriate does not seem to mind here. Seems most just say whatever comes to mind.

Graciela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2