Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Saturday, 5/24 HA: small group encounter/soft RP

Go down

This Saturday, 5/24 HA: small group encounter/soft RP Empty This Saturday, 5/24 HA: small group encounter/soft RP

Post by ST Paul Mon May 19, 2014 6:13 pm

This Saturday, 5/24 HA: small group encounter/soft RP Speak_14

This Saturday, 5/24, at Heartland Alliance, I will run a PC-determined scenario followed by soft RP.

HST Justin, and STs Patrick and Laura will be in Connecticut at the Beltane event, as will several of our players. For the remainder of our players, I will run an encounter of the players' choosing. In the interests of keeping the afternoon focused on the encounter and PC-PC roleplay, please contact the ST email list for resolution of personal actions and personal declarations by Thursday midnight, 5/22. The encounter and soft RP may start earlier than usual and, unfortunately, late arrivals might find that the game has already wrapped - so to get in on the action, plan to arrive at noon for sign-in, and to be IC at 12:30 p. m.

I'd like to get an idea of how many people are interested in coming, so if you're planning on coming to HA on Saturday, please reply in the comments. If you want to make progress on a particular plotline, let us know in this thread or by email at heartland-alliance-sts at googlegroups.com, so I can prepare beforehand to add more elements to the encounter.
ST Paul
ST Paul

Back to top Go down