Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011

3 posters

Go down

[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011

[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Vote_lcap0%[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Vote_lcap50%[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Vote_lcap50%[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Empty [Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011

Post by ST Jonah Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 am

Vote as a player.

http://owbn.net/open-votes/1100

Note: Don't be afraid to Reject All. They did not let Ernest post his application since he was one day late on the deadline. For the record, Ernest actually reached out to our staff and advised that he had some Garou integration ideas dealing with homelands and possible effects on current tribes. We support him.
ST Jonah
ST Jonah
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Empty Re: [Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011

Post by Makes-Insides-Outside Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't play OWBN vampire and even though the org is all tied together, i'm just not interested in inserting my 2 cents in matters and issues that are distant from my weekly play experience. Ernest is a cool guy and I enjoy RP'ing with em' but I think it would be discourteous to involve myself in an arena I don't participate in.
Makes-Insides-Outside
Makes-Insides-Outside

Back to top Go down

[Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011 Empty Re: [Special Election] Follower of Set Coordinator 2011

Post by Virgil Vikos Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:45 pm

I have this strange interest in playing a Setite Warrior. Also, Ernest is a good ST, and I think he'd be a good Coord. Did he tell them he's operating on BPT? Maybe they would've excused the tardiness.
Virgil Vikos
Virgil Vikos

http://imasupervillain.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down