Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSA : Trash & Cans

3 posters

Go down

PSA : Trash & Cans Empty PSA : Trash & Cans

Post by Chione Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 am

Hi guys! I know that, alas, I do not have a heartland PC and therefore I am not an official Heartland Player... With that, though, I really wanted to address the trash situation in a way that encourages reaction and not people shaking their fists at me for nagging about it Smile

Tonight before and during Carpe, I picked up a lot of trash and cans that I watched quite a few people earlier today set down places and forget to throw it away when they left.

I know that Vega House does not host just 'our' game (I say that because I live here and play in HA on a constant basis) alone, but I hope that everyone could and would just remember that we should try to be mindful of that and make every effort to police the area or take personal accountability for our trash.

In addition, Jay is being incredibly super hospitable by bringing in of the tasty beverages, and a part of that hospitality to me in return is making sure those cans end up where they belong. I was honestly very fortunate (and less super panicked) that a can that got overturned on a table was empty, lest I be out a new cell phone.

I'm not blaming anyone, nor am I pinning the blame on Heartland Alliance alone (because we had this same conversation at Carpe as well.) but if we all do our part together, we can keep the cleanliness as best we can.

And I love you all.

<3

-Bonnie

Chione
Chione

Back to top Go down

PSA : Trash & Cans Empty Re: PSA : Trash & Cans

Post by Makes-Insides-Outside Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 am

What she said. Pick up your fucking trash.

-panda
Makes-Insides-Outside
Makes-Insides-Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazar Egerov Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm

If not for yourselves or Vega House, people....do it for Jacob.

PSA : Trash & Cans Crying-indian1
Nazar Egerov
Nazar Egerov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum