Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Frost in His Hair's story...

3 posters

Go down

Regarding Frost in His Hair's story... Empty Regarding Frost in His Hair's story...

Post by Rochambeau Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 am

Freaking. Awesome.

That is all... at least until Verity hears the story and then has a minor freak-out at the thought of Rain mutilating himself and dying. *Eyes shift.* Not enough has been done with this pregnant Kin lately... mebbe I feex.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Regarding Frost in His Hair's story... Empty Re: Regarding Frost in His Hair's story...

Post by Frost in His Hair Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am

I like Rain's plan of rolling up the Jake and V at dinner and going, "Time to retire." and Jake goes, "Alright, you're the boss/" and Then I say "Cool, alright gotta go on quests now." and everyone is all "What?!" and I respond "You and No Holds Barred were retiring... he is retired... Much Blood is not!" then I high five Verity and get props for tricking Jacob into not doing anything silly anymore.

This is the plan.

Smile
Frost in His Hair
Frost in His Hair

Back to top Go down

Regarding Frost in His Hair's story... Empty Re: Regarding Frost in His Hair's story...

Post by Frost in His Hair Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am

As a p.s. I like how the shopped version of the avatar turned out. I'm not an artist, but messing around in Elements is fun!
Frost in His Hair
Frost in His Hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am

You get props for tricking Jacob, and then you get a Kinfolk berating you about going back out into the world and doing foolish things.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Sprague Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 am

They're only foolish things it he does them foolishly. Don't forget who he'll be running with to get his quests done.
Tyler Sprague
Tyler Sprague

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochambeau Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:44 am

Oh, I haven't.
Rochambeau
Rochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost in His Hair Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 am

Rain = FAR less dumb than Anselm.

The problem is the wang.
Frost in His Hair
Frost in His Hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down