Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a(n) (Galliard) Adult

5 posters

Go down

I need a(n) (Galliard) Adult Empty I need a(n) (Galliard) Adult

Post by Kintpuash Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:27 am

So if a lower ranked Galliard (A) goes to a higher ranked Galliard (B) and tells him that he's been asked to give a telling of an event, after B has already compiled the entire story, is B required to hand A the entire story on a silver platter and let him go get all the credit for telling it?

Kintpuash

Back to top Go down

I need a(n) (Galliard) Adult Empty Re: I need a(n) (Galliard) Adult

Post by Virgil Vikos Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:43 am

The difficulty is compounded if the Garou requesting Galliard (A) tells the tale is higher ranked than either of them. It also matters who's in charge of who. Sept Alpha, Auspice Alpha, all this stuff can factor in. It's why, despite some outside perceptions, Garou politics is so much more complicated than beating each other's ass on a challenge mound. Galliard (A) should at least tell the one asking him to tell the story that Galliard (B) has assembled the facts sooner and more thoroughly. Even if the words don't exactly fit, I could see Galliard (B) seeing in his mind's eye the whole thing being something of a violation of "Submission to Those of Higher Station" or "The First Share of the Kill for the Greatest in Station."
Virgil Vikos
Virgil Vikos

http://imasupervillain.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Dennison Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 am

This may or may not be relevant to my interests, however, I can tell you from military experience the best way to deal with Entity 1 gives you an order which Entity 2 refuses to let you accomplish or counter-acts is to tell Entity 2 that you cannot proceed with either action until he speaks to Entity 1 and if necessary, alert Entity 1 of the hold up and cause.

Never be the one holding the ball in a battle of authority.
Arthur Dennison
Arthur Dennison

Back to top Go down

Post by ST Jonah Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 am

Obviously I also recommend checkin' with your storytellers for lore information and finding out IC ideas when it comes to something like this.
ST Jonah
ST Jonah
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden St. Andrews Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:38 pm

^This!
Dresden St. Andrews
Dresden St. Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Kintpuash Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Done and done! Some answers have been "got" already, others are still comin'. Much appreciated, fellas!

Kintpuash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum