Busy Guy (Apologies)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Busy Guy (Apologies)

Post by Ulysses Sprague on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

I've been a little inattentive here and I must admit that's probably going to continue. As you can tell by the number of posts I've put up since Ulysses came into play, I enjoy the board RP like few others can and do. Unfortunately, my creative focus is shifting rather heavily towards my Storytelling efforts for Wyld Prophets and, more notably, BaneKlaive 2011. I'll try to add to the threads here and there where I can, but if I suddenly go silent, please politely play through as best you can Smile

That said, I plan to be at every Heartland Alliance game between here and the Apocalypse. If I'm unusually quiet on the board, just know that Uly is still constantly doing his thing (maintenance, fooseball, making stir-fry, etc etc) at Mercy House and beyond.
Ulysses Sprague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Busy Guy (Apologies)

Post by Graciela on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm

K. I has patience. A Thread could possibly take a month. I've got bets on the one between Glory and Radiance taking that long, possibly longer. *shrugs, grins* I don't mind.

Graciela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 am

Glorianna wrote:K. I has patience. A Thread could possibly take a month. I've got bets on the one between Glory and Radiance taking that long, possibly longer. *shrugs, grins* I don't mind.

I might make it go longer, just to piss you off. Razz

(Serious note: Sorry, been trying so hard. Hard to go from part time work+school to full time work+school. Still adjusting so bare with me. sunny )
Radiance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Graciela on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 am

*laughs* Darlin', I don't mind a bit when good scenes go long. See one of the threads between Uly and Glory, seriously. And no worries. I was being playful. Life is life, and gets in the way...A LOT. I have all the patience in the world. Especially for good threads, which I classify ours as good.

Graciela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum