Heartland Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Elections - FYI

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming Elections - FYI Empty Upcoming Elections - FYI

Post by ST Jonah Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:19 pm

As a general notice, Election Season is upon us once more for Heartland Alliance. That means that everyone and their mother is going to be scrambling for support from the game and trying to make nicey nice in order to receive votes.

This year we are planning on participating across the board with our voting. With the variety of plot that is open for Heartland and the fact that we're starting to delve into more multi-genre interactions we will not be abstaining on the majority of the elections this year. This is pretty much the flat explanation you'll receive in regards to our voting style.

This does not mean all is lost!

If you have a strong opinion in regards to a certain coordinator/position, then heck we can totally talk that one out. I'd love to hear your pro's and con's with the individuals. In the end, who knows - we may just REJECT ALL because Heartland Alliance is not for the weak willed!

A new MB section will be added soon enough where I will post about voting/election stuff. You may have a handful of characters in this chronicle but you only get one voice. I don't care how many times you post with different names. Don't be afraid to speak up in regards to individual voting, but understand that like it or not we will be involved in the full range this time.

-Jonah, your Frandly CM

ST Jonah
ST Jonah
Storyteller
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Elections - FYI Empty Re: Upcoming Elections - FYI

Post by Griffin Defoe Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

I was a dissenting voice previously, but I actually do support this move for Heartland Alliance. It has certainly proven to be a multi-genre game. I am looking forward to expressing opinions on individual votes.

-Truman
Griffin Defoe
Griffin Defoe

Back to top Go down