Final moot question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go or no?

10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
90% 90% 
[ 9 ]
 
Total Votes : 10

Final moot question

Post by Audra Radvilyte on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Ok, so nothing has really been decided, and my feelings are:

We could definitely try to get out to Hinkley reservation this weekend. It would be a challenge, but hey, who doesn't love a challenge?

Jonah's location is an option, but just because it's an option doesn't mean we shouldn't do something this month. Jonah's isn't going to potentially be available until later, and things can still be done when it is available.

There is a place at Hinkley that has a campfire ring as well. If people are willing to go, and contact whomever might not be on the boards so they know where to go, I will arrange for this to happen. The game would be free, though chipping in money to buy meat and things to cook would be lovely.

Yay or Nay?
avatar
Audra Radvilyte

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Final moot question

Post by Audra Radvilyte on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Alrighty, no moot/alternate location this week Smile
avatar
Audra Radvilyte

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum